Priscilla,

To you and all the other members of our Groupstudy family,
Happy Holidays and a fervent wish for a more peaceful New Year.

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:

  Hey Group Study,

  I realize not everyone celebrates Christmas, but for those of you
  that do,
  I hope you have a safe, happy, peaceful holiday with family and
  friends,
  far away from your Cisco lab! ;-)

  We may not always get along here at GroupStudy, but, in general, this
  is a
  beneficial group with some very helpful people to whom I don't
  express
  enough gratitude probably. So, at the risk of wasting bandwidth and
  starting flames, thanks to everyone!

  This joke needs updating, but it's still sort of funny:

  12 Days of Microsoft Christmas
  by Gil Glass
  (trust me, it's singable)

  On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  8 Megs overflowin'
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  9 apps a crashin'
  8 Megs overflowin'
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  10 modes not supported
  9 apps a crashin'
  8 Megs overflowin'
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad 3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  11 instructions faulty
  10 modes not supported
  9 apps a crashin'
  8 Megs overflowin'
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six 4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs
  and Windows 95 for my PC

  On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  12 sound cards silent
  11 instructions faulty
  10 modes not supported
  9 apps a crashin'
  8 Megs overflowin'
  7 files missin'
  6 ints conflictin'
  5 eighty six
  4 sectors bad
  3 ports not responding
  2 GPFs and
  Windows 95 for my PC

  And now, the long awaited folow-up:

  On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: A Macintosh
  instead of a PC
  On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to
  ...hey, wait a minute, this thing works!

  Priscilla

  Priscilla Oppenheimer
  http://www.priscilla.com
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]