From:   Kaminski, Shawn G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, December 28, 2001 10:43 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: certification salary posting [7:30237]

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel that these salary surveys are
a load of crap. As Sam mentioned, he doesn't support the claims of the
salary survey and I agree with him. I think the name of these survey's
should be changed to "Salary's that we wish we made". People are probably
ashamed of the salary's they actually make and inflate the crap out of them
for the survey. Just my opinion.

Shawn