One thing to consider is that the salaries listed on page 3 are for MCSEs
WITH
the listed cisco cert (and who knows how many other certs).
Still, I agree that all of the surveys I've seen are pretty superficial
appearing and seem to be 10-20% above salaries I've seen. To do a
comprehensive
survey would require a lot more factors than certs. Time employed by a
particular company, length of experience, size of the company, and company
locations are just a few of the variables.
Just to throw it out there, when I got my NP, I got a 30% raise, but only
after
spending a lot of time researching salaries for CCNPs. Also, the raise
boosted
me to the lowest part of the ranges I was able to document. If you feel you
are
underpaid, research, document, then request. Just don't be too surprised to
get
turned down or "deferred" as the current market doesn't seem to favor
employees, and employers know that.

Just my 2 cents.

Mark