You have three choices.

1 Treat the two MSFC's as two individual routers
2 Config-sync, basically you configure the routers individually but from
the active router
3 SRM, single router mode, you have a single router config, one active
one standby.

  of coarse this is ASSuming your running hybrid mode

  In Native mode the box is just a big router and if you have two MSFCs
one is active the other standby.

 see

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/sw_6_3/confg_gd/redund.htm

Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"