From: Scottie @ PacBell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 9:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MSFC [7:30668]

Depending on your topology.  If you have only one Cat, I would
definitely
configure it as two separate routers.  However if you have two Cats each
with dual MSFCs then I would configure them as Active and Standby. With
the
first scenario mentioned above it gives you redundant routing
capabilities
immediately whereas the second option takes a few seconds to kick in.
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 5:51 AM
Subject: MSFC [7:30668]