From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ali, Abbas
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 5:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISL Trunking [7:30728]

Is it possible to remove default Vlans 1, 1002-1005 from ISL trunking?  I am
setting up a ISL trunking between Catalyst 2924 and 3640 router.

I am running IOS on Catalyst XL 2924 and only want certain vlan on my link.
IOS does it, but then it also inserts default vlan 1 and 1002-1005
automatically.  The IOS accepts the remove command to remove vlans from the
current list, but will not remove default vlans.

Ali