Comments on the last Paragraph:  Yes the source ring on the router would
be the same as the ring number configured for the TrCRF (Concentrator
Relay Function) remembering that the 3920 is configured in hex and the
router is configured in decimal ( you can use 0xRR on the router).  The
source bridge can be any number.  It doesn't have to match the TrBRF
(Bridge Relay Function).  The target ring is the DLSW virtual ring as
you state.  When you configure a single TrCRF to a TrBRF you are
configuring an expensive MAU.

One doesn't run DLSW across a 3920. But if you mean that there are hosts
connected to the 3920 that you want to reach via DLSW from another
router then I don't have a problem.

As an example suppose you have a 3920 with two hosts running NetBIOS
connected to ports 19 and 20.  The 3920 is configured with a TrCRF
having 0x81 as the ring number and both ports are assigned to this
TrCRF.  The TrCRF is a child of a TrBRF with the default bridge number
0xf.

The router is connected to port 10 which also is assigned to the TrCRF
with ring 0x81.
On the router you would configure:

source-bridge ring-group 100
>dlsw statements

int tok 0
ring speed 16 (same as the 3920)
source-bridge 129 1 100 (any bridge number, only source-br-target has to
be unigue)
source-bridge spanning

and on another router also connected to the 3920 on port 15 attached to
a TrCRF with a ring number of 0x30 which is a child of a different TrBRF
with the defaolt bridge number 0xf, you would configure

source-bridge ring-group 100 (could be different but this is best
practice)
>dlsw statements
int tok 0
ring speed 16
source-bridge 48 3 100  (any bridge number, totally independent)
source-bridge spanning

This router should be able to see the hosts in reachability cache.

If the second router had an ethernet source then there are no ring
numbers
configured, only a bridge-group, which can be any number allowed.

HTH rather than adding to the confusion.

Fred.