From: Chong Chun Wei (Central) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 12:24 AM
To: 'Stefan Dozier'
Subject: RE: setting SPAN on Cat 1900 [7:30746]

Thanks Stefan..

I have enabled the monitor-port, and set the source and destination port.
And the result is I can now see some traffic traversing thru the destination
port.
BUT.. after some observation I found out that the traffic between the source
and dest are different!! So what's go wrong? Is there anythin else I left
out?
I even set both the port to the same vlan..
Please help

-Alvin-