You are welcome. I don't think there is a workaround to the problem that I
mentioned. At least on my Catalyst 1900 I was not able to turn off the
"port block unicast" and "port block multicast" on the monitor port. This
meant that I did not see this type of traffic on my analyzer. The source
(monitored) ports saw it, but the monitor port did not.

Have you found a workaround to this problem?

Thanks.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com