I have a 525 PIX and running normal configuration.  Inside network is in
10.0.0.0/16 segment and doing NAT with public address.  Here is the
situation.  I have a client where I need to have an access through my PIX
with VPN.  The client is using VPN Concentrator and also has 10.0.0.0/16 for
their inside network.  They sent me the VPN Client CD that I installed in my
laptop and gained access to their network through outside segment meaning I
attached my PC between  my PIX's E0 and Internet router in otherwords
bypassed PIX and configured my PC with public address.

Is it possible to connect to their network with me being attached to my
Internal network.  The question is since both the networks mine and theirs
are on the same LAN Segment how is it possible?

Thanks,