You should be able to have them point to a
non-overlapping subnet and NAT them back to the
desired 10.0.0.0/16.  Usually when I have done this in
the past, the customer was coming into a DMZ on my end
and I performed that there.  I don't see why you
wouldn't be able to do that here?

ms

--- "Ali, Abbas"  wrote:
> I have a 525 PIX and running normal configuration.
> Inside network is in
> 10.0.0.0/16 segment and doing NAT with public
> address.  Here is the
> situation.  I have a client where I need to have an
> access through my PIX
> with VPN.  The client is using VPN Concentrator and
> also has 10.0.0.0/16 for
> their inside network.  They sent me the VPN Client
> CD that I installed in my
> laptop and gained access to their network through
> outside segment meaning I
> attached my PC between  my PIX's E0 and Internet
> router in otherwords
> bypassed PIX and configured my PC with public
> address.
>
> Is it possible to connect to their network with me
> being attached to my
> Internal network.  The question is since both the
> networks mine and theirs
> are on the same LAN Segment how is it possible?
>
> Thanks,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/