Yes,

On the CSU you will have to tell it how many channels it is using. If you
currently have 256 kbps, the CSU will have 4 channels (4x64kbps=256kbps)
assigned to the Frame Relay connection. If you wish to expand your
connection to 384 kbps, you will need to assign 6 channels instead of 4.

If the CSU is built into the Cisco router, you will use the command:

        service-module t1 timeslots 1-6

under the interface configuration to assign the first 6 channels.

If the CSU is a stand-alone, you will need to read the manual to figure that
out.

On the Router you don't really have to do anything, unless you're using
dynamic routing protocols that are utilizing the bandwidth in order to
deside the route. If that's the case, you will need to change the bandwidth
on the interface.

The command to use on the interface is:

        bandwidth 384000

for 384kbps.

If you have any problems, you can send me your current config, and I can
tell you where to change what.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~