Ole

Thanks for the info. What I was wondering is that the
stated/physical speed might be let's say 128K but the
guaranteed rate may be less that that. That brings me
to my next question, a 128K Frame Relay mean you get
Full 128K speed ? According to what I read, in
frame-relay, the Telco will set your actual port speed
to less that what you have ordered. They have a
statement in your order sheet informing you of the
guaranteed rate (which is less than what you have
ordered). That is what confusing me..

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/