From: Philip Sousa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 10:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX with no NAT [7:31353]

I've been on Cisco's site for hours, but cannot find a conclusive answer to
my question.  When you disable NAT (NAT 0) to allow the use of public IP's
behind the PIX, are the internal nodes allowed to start outbound connections
by default??  I need to selectively allow nodes behind the firewall to start
outbound connections on certain port....how should I accomplish this?
Access-lists?