We're having an interesting issue that just appeared recently.  We have
some Dell PCs running Netware 6 and new client software.  We're not sure
why, but if one of these machines is connected to a 2924XL switch, it
regularly experiences a blue screen of death either at login or within 5
minutes of login.

We have identical machines that operate fine if they're connected to
our Bay switches or Cisco 1900 switches.

Have any of you seen anything like this??  That makes no sense to me.
The only difference I've been able to determine is that Spanning Tree is
turned off on those particular Bay switches and 1900 switches, yet it is
turned on on the 2924XL switches.  So, perhaps these PCs are reacting
badly to STP BPDU.

Any thoughts?  Our LAN people are doing some testing with different NIC
software and Novell client software and I'll post back to the list if we
determine the actual cause of the issue.  But can you think of why it
would only happen if they're connect to a 2924?

Thanks,
John