There was that bug with Windows XP machines and MAC-layer port security.
Sorry I can't remember the details....

I think it might have been with higher-end switches, though.

Please let us know what you find out. Sorry I don't have more info. I'm in
a rush. It IS Friday, afterall. ;-)

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com