Hi all,

I have a question about policy route and I hope someone can help me. The
Cisco router's config is as follow:

 :
 :
interface ethernet0
    ip policy route-map route1
!
route-map route1 10
    match ip address 11
    match ip next-hop 12
    set ip next-hop 10.1.1.2
!
access-list 11 permit ip 10.2.2.1
access-list 12 permit ip 10.1.1.1
 :
 :

In the configuration, I suppose if the packet goes into ethernet 0 with
source ip address "10.2.2.1" AND the next-hop "10.1.1.1" will match the
route-map and change its next-hop to "10.1.1.2". However, I found that the
route-map does not check the second MATCH statement (i.e. match ip next-hop
12). I found that if the packet's source ip is "10.2.2.1" and no matter what
the next-hop ip address is, the route-map will change its next-hop to
"10.1.1.2". In the menu, it state that every MATCH statements must be
matched for the set statement to be executed. Can anyone help me?

The router is Cisco 7200 and the IOS version is 12.0

Regards,
Dovelet