[Insert tongue-in-cheek comment here]

Just a dumb guess, but I'd suspect that if you're looking into a satellite
carrier, they might have 1 or 2 ideas of their own as to what you'll need.

After all, they've probably done this once or twice in the past, being
satellite carriers and all.

You never know, but they might actually have sales people and technical
people who would gladly sell you this solution.

[End of tongue-in-cheek comment]

As always, free advice gets you exactly what you pay for. :-)

Paul