You can definitely install a DB60 upside down. I won't even say I've watched
a trainee do it, I've done it myself. It is easier than you think, the hood
becomes distorted and it becomes even easier the next time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ozzie Sutcliffe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is CCIEprep on crack or what ? [7:32787]

I was looking over some troubleshooting stuff and on of the scenario's
involved a router that was fine and the admin goes to lunch. Comes back from
lunch,S0 is down and down,a show controller  sees no cable . The rest of the
garbage raves on about about the DB60 being symmetrical and the cable was
installed upside down. Every DB 60 I have seen was NOT symmetrical and would
take some cutting with tin snips to install upside down.

The 12 secenario's I saw were really advanced CCNA not even CCNP level
stuff.. Is this the standard of CCIEpreps stuff ???

Oz

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]