An excellent suggestion, unfortunately I'm physically incapable of
implementing and I
can't afford the legal fees after the parents sue me.  This is the U.S.
after all, land
of the lawyers and home of the litigants.

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco ATC/Regional Networking Academy