On Jun 19,  3:51pm, "Tom Lisa" wrote:
} "[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth)" wrote:
}   On Jun 14,  2:36pm, "Tom Lisa" wrote:
}   }
}   } I've had that problem with my CCNA students.  With a little effort
}   it is
}   } quite easy to
}   } put a DB60 on upside down (even though I labled them "this side
}   up").  The
}
}        When it is upside down they can't see the "this side up" label,
}   so
}   you need to put a "this side down" label on the bottom.
}
} And I did label both sides.  Still didn't prevent it.  I'm
} now leaning towards that super glue fix someone
} suggested. :)

     In that case, pick the kid up, turn them upside down, and plunk
them in their seat.  Hopefully, after that, they'll get the hint.  BTW,
don't forget to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't see the 'this side up'
label."

}-- End of excerpt from "Tom Lisa"