Yes, the spoke routers frame-relay map statements all contain the broadcast
keyword as well. However, the routes are still not propagating. If I use the
"show isis topology" command on the spoke routers I can see the other spoke
router and the correct metric to it, but not the next hop, interface, or
DLCI it needs to take to get there.

--
James Haynes
Network Architect

""s vermill""  wrote in message
> James,
>
> OK, you tried the map statements with the broadcast keyword on the hub.
Did