James,

You are quite welcome.  I have recently begun to worry that all of my hard
work to fully understand ISIS was wasting away.  I need to go back and
refresh every couple of months or all is lost because I don't get any real
world interaction with ISIS (at least not yet).  So in that regard, thanks
for letting me play.

Just in closing, I would think that you could switch incoming and outgoing
DLCIs on your hub to make this fully meshed.  I'm sure you thought of that
already, but thought I'd throw it out there in case your brain is mush after
all of your efforts.

Have a great day!

Scott