Hi,

Is it possible to multilink more than two BRI channels?

Currently, installed is a BRI ISDN link between two sites.  Using ppp
multilink, etc., the two 64kbs channels are aggregated.  I am wondering if a
second BRI ISDN link was installed between the two sites, it is possible to
aggregate BRI0 and BRI1 to basically create a link that is 256kbs?

I look forward on reading anyones thoughts on this.

KM