"all" works because telnet is a subset of "all" - it is included without
being specifically named. Do a "show line" to determine the mapping of line
numbers to ports - then do a "show line 1" or whatever. Lots more output!
Look on the line that starts "Allowed transports"
We are used to configuring terminal servers with ip host mapping a name to
an ip and port. A more bare bones implementation would have us "telnet 2002"
or whatever port we wished to reach. Try that.