Yes, you can load balance on the SSL Session ID.

John

>>> "Arinze Okafo"  1/29/02 11:07:39 AM >>>
I don't have ssl enabled in the servers. Currently I am load balancing
on
port 80. I am not sure using SSL 443 would work since I do not have it
on
the servers.

Secondly I am using ICMP for keepalive in the services.

Still serching for an answer...

Thanks

http://messenger.msn.com