I'm not doubting that there is one, but what's the importance of using
sticky for http?

Fill a gap in my knowledge. I've only ever seen the requirement for sticky
for SSL.
I've not seen a great deal of load balancing with the CSS 11000's, we use
mainly Foundry. What's the role of the "arrowpoint-cookie". Are the servers
actually configured to issue cookies?

If its http, don't all proxy's mess up your requirement for sticky?

Sorry, I'm asking more questions than you did, but trying to understand your
problem as I have an interest in this area.

Cheers,

Gaz