Thank you Shawn.....That's exactly what I was getting into...Infact, replied
personally to Mr. c1sc0k1d...

All: I DON'T want anyone breaking the NDA. Please Don't.

I am busting my b.... studying for the Lab and also have busted my savings!!

To reply to Mr. Odette II, it's not the point of configuring this or that
etc. etc. using any router models.

A Cisco Router is a Cisco Router is a Cisco Router....False ;->

Cisco clearly states the router series on the ccie page but not the exact
router models. What I am driving at is if I setup my home lab with the exact
router models and practised on it day after day, when I actually go for the
Lab, I would feel much more comfortable working with
them.....psychologically perhaps ;->

Thus: As someone had mentioned earlier; When I drive, I am thinking about
the lab, when I eat, drink or  sleep I am thinking about it...It's 'haunts'
me day after day....

So if it is indeed breaking the NDA, let these fruitless emails stop and
let's all get along and go back and hit our racks....I got the point. :-)