I'd be surprised if you could find a CCIE with no work experience.  Even
if you could, they wouldn't be worth that much, IMHO.  Assuming I pass
in April, I'll have just over three years experience and a CCIE
certification.  What does that mean?

Well, it means that if I leave my current job to look for work
elsewhere, I'll be going up against CCIEs with 5-7+ years experience
plus degrees.  Someone with only three years experience still isn't
going to be the most marketable person around.

If you somehow managed to get CCIE and have no work experience at all,
I wouldn't expect a starting salary higher than a CCNA.

John

>>> "Joe Carr"  1/31/02 11:26:39 AM >>>
what would be the average starting pay for CCIE with no work
experience.