Good Gawd,
     I think the 'Penny may have finally dropped'.
Lots and Lots of 2B+D sharing a Fat pipe ?

So the narrowband would be for example Customer
Premises to the cloud and the Broadband passing
through the cloud, back to narrowband to the
destination !!!

I hope thats right because I like this idea !!!

Phil.

--- c1sc0k1d  wrote: > I imagine
your referring to IDSL (ISDN DSL).   IDSL

http://uk.my.yahoo.com