There was a virtual link. The virtual link was from R1 over to another
router across the Frame Relay cloud. R1 is an ABR connecting Area 0 and
Area 1. Area 0 is the Ethernet LAN. Area 1 is the Frame Relay cloud. For
some unknown reason, there's an Area 2 also on the other side of Area 1.
Does that ring a bell regarding any gotchas??

Thanks

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com