From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Priscilla Oppenheimer
Sent: 04 February 2002 23:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OSPF DR problem [7:34379]

At 05:33 PM 2/4/02, Walter Rogowski wrote:
>Compare the OSPF hello interval on the FR interfaces with that on the
>Ethernet interfaces...

I think they were different but that's normal, isn't it? The Hello timer
for Ethernet is 10 seconds. For non-broadcast networks it's 30 seconds.
The Frame Relay cloud was configured as point-to-point links.

The Ethernet routers formed an adjacency. The FR routers formed
adjacencies. The Ethernet routers simply failed to tell the FR side
about the Ethernet LAN!!

This was a remote lab that I only used for a few hours and now I'm not
on it anymore. I will get back in soon and do some more research. Thanks
for everyone's suggestions.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com