i have a 2 hr commute (each way)

i get in at 10 and leave at 6....i study on the train with my headphones
on.....

i Make sure i dont do to much .....i have found that you can easily overkill
on whatever you do....

and i ALWAYS feel i never know enough...

5 nites a week i study martial arts.(seems to be the standard with it
people).... i work to live i dont live to work.....

but each to there own hey