Hi All,
I took the Cisco PIX CSPFA exam yesterday and I was
suprised to find out that my score is 970/1000.  I've
never worked with any type of firewalls let alone PIX
Firewall.  I read the CSPFA book and borrowed the
materials from a friend of mine who went to global
knowledge training a few weeks earlier.  I am very
disappointed with the exam.  I don't think anyone like

myself should be able to pass the exam that easily.

I thought yesterday's test score was a fluke so this
morning I went and took the MCNS exam and I got a
score
of 960/1000.  I was completely shocked.  A few hours,
decide to sign up for the CCIE written exam.
Amazingly
I passed with a score of 92/100  That is unbelievable.
To pass the exam for someone like myself really
de-value the prestige of Cisco Certification by some
bookworms like me.  Cisco, after all, should make the
exam a lot harder than the way it is now.

Anyone care to comment on this.

Mike Johnson

http://greetings.yahoo.com