From: PING [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 8:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Flash upgrade disaster [7:35184]

I think that if you do tftpdnload, it will ask to erase flash first, erase
process
formats the flash.  If this does not work, you might wanna format your flash
by inserting it in another router slot and load image from there.
Then insert it back and boot from flash by changing the conf-reg, simple!

Nadeem
======

Scott Nawalaniec wrote:

> Nadeem,
>
> Format is not a found command in ROMMON mode for a Cisco 2620 router. I
> don't know if this will work for other routers. Thanx for the input.
>
> Scott

Cisco's

--
Ishrat Nadeem Zahid