I have a problem that needs a temporary fix.  At one of our branches we
have four attached SDLC devices and I need to use one dlsw peer for one
device and a different peer for the other three.  At first I thought
this was easy and I'd use a port list.  Well, it appears that the use of
the word 'list' in the name 'port list' is deceiving because you can
only have one port listed!   At least that's how it appears.

So, I can't create one list for the single device and a different list
for the other three.  I'm wondering if I can do the following:

dlsw port-list 1 s4
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 10.1.1.1
dlsw remote-peer 1 tcp 10.2.2.2

Will this work the way I think it will?  Since the '0' in the first
list includes all ports I'm not sure if this would be a valid
configuration.

Any thoughts?  This is only for disaster recovery testing and will only
be necessary for a few hours, but if I can't figure out how to do
something like this I'll have to take all of the SDLC devices at the
branch down while we do testing.  I'd rather just take one device down.

Thanks,
John