I've been reading the CCO configuration guides and I now have a
question.  What is the difference between the following:

ip ospf network point-to-multipoint

      and

ip ospf network point-to-multipoint non-broadcast

??

More specifically, I really want to know when you would use the latter
command.  The example given on CCO is if we have excluded the broadcast
keyword from a frame relay map.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone
configure a frame map without that keyword so I don't know why you'd
ever want to do that.

Any thoughts here?

Thanks,
John