From: Rik Guyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Catalyst 3508G XL , 2950T-24 [7:37098]

That's not good advice.  An LX GBIC uses a laser transmitter, which is
powerful enough to burn a hole in your retina as a coworker of mine found
out.  Besides, this is a copper GBIC so no light to see.

12.0(5.3) is a new enough IOS to recognize the copper GBIC so this version
will work on all of your 3500 switches.

Rik