Yes, a few times.  Way back I hd that problem with hypeterm, switched
to terterm and things worked better.  I know have a couple of 2500's in
the lab that I cannot talk to via the console but that otherwise work
fine, I think they're just old and tired and I don't feeled inclined to
spend much time trying to figure out why though you may want to stick a
breakout box on the console and check the output.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"