Is it possible that somehow when it rebooted it came
up on a older code rev?? (ie: multiple images in
bootflash) I know depending on the gig mod you need a
certain code rev to support it.  Not sure what you get
if your running code prior to that first supported
rev....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com/