Jeff-  As a matter of fact, YES!

Dunno why, as I didn't have time to try figuring it out, but this was my
scenario.

Klever Nothings PumpKIN TFTP Server installed on WinXP workstation, and
running with proper folder specified for images.

Cisco 1750 Router configured to boot loading image from above mentioned TFTP
Server.

When the router boots, it does it's normal process and sends its broadcast
request for TFTP service, and PumpKIN responds.

But, the problem was that it would always fail, stating that there was a
buffer overflow error from the PumpKIN side, and either an error reading the
file (invalid file) on the TFTP server, or a timeout error reading the file
from the Router side.

This Router had its FastEthernet port plugged into a 1548 Switch that also
had the XP workstation plugged into said switch.

So, I put PumpKIN on a laptop with W2K Professional, jack into the Routers'
ethernet port with a cross-over cable, and try the TFTP boot again, and it
works like a champ.

Now mind you, I tried specifying a specific TFTP server address, and using
broadcast, and neither worked for connecting to the TFTP server on the XP
box.  I did the same on the directly-connected W2K laptop, and it worked
either way.  The only difference that I didn't investigate was plugging in
the laptop to the 1548 Switch.

None the less, I couldn't get it to work on XP.

Mark