From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 1:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pix 520 [7:37836]

I currently am trying to upgrade a pix 520 from pix ios 4.7(7) to 6.2 and am
having some difficulty or errors more like.  When upgrading the pix I am
using the 6.1 boothelper on the floppy to upgrade the pix.  It gives me an
error telling me that the pix's flash is obsolete.  It then reboots the pix.
I have never seen this before and have worked with plenty of pix's before.
The pix runs fine with version 4.7 and has 8mb of flash for upgrade.
Anybody have any ideas of what I can do to trick it possibly or a work
around.

Thanks,

Jason Pehrson
Systems Administrator
Information Systems Department
Naval Support Activity Naples, Italy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work:   (39) 081-568-4316
Cell:   (39) 347-381-1060
Fax:    (39) 081-568-5689

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of Pehrson, Jason Contractor (NSANAP N63).vcf]