What in the world is the question about, what are you trying to do.
 Ping the remote routers, they have a serial
interface that you can ping, or the ethernet.  Why do you need a
loopback, what routing protocol are you
running, where is a config?  We can't figure out what you are talking
about, we need your help to help you.