I'm not sure I understand your entire question.  But, I hope this
helps... you have to many formulas.

What the recommendation states is that if you are running other routing
protocols like ospf who
takes its decisions based on bandwidth statements then you shouldn't
change them, because it
will also affect ospf.

But here think about this you could change the K values for Eigrp, to
only look at delay.
then adjust the delay for what you wish.