a big passage below...i hope some of it makes sense to you

ccnp exams are easy. they should be made more difficult in the new 641
series
to regain some of their merit.
But hey can you guys give me one good reason why cisco would like to
have less certified people in the market rather than more?

there might be a couple of minor reasons but cisco has drawn up its
plans for the future.Once a cert.loses its lust, they would come up with

another.
they keep getting hefty fees for the exams, they keep getting richer,
they keep expanding their non-core business revenue streams, they pay
tax, and america's economy revives.

guys this would never die out. Certs are here to stay according to
me...just the same way as windows is.
its all part of a capitalist economy.

some foolish people on the boards value the ccnp at its face value. I
pity
them. If you
have 6months of internetworking exp.behind your back , you are ready for

the ccnp. I got 6months. Its been 19 days since my first ccnp exam, and
im giving CIT in 3.
that makes it 22 for the entire ccnp track. I passed wonderfully, always

very close to the 900's.
my support? well obviously just the book and boson the great.
Now i dont want to give wrong ideas to those pursuing the ccnp. Please
do it
your own way- try to understand everything- i did and then only step
onto
helpers just as boson if you wish. And if you want to feel prouder after

passing the exams,dont use the bosons.
Actually the bosons do help more on the ccna than the ccnp. Ive hardly
come
across questions similar on the real paper in my ccnp track. The boson's
just
help me feel confident enough to go for the exams. I would also very
strongly
advise the cramsessions 2-3 hours before the exam.

why am i taking this cert and making cisco rich? coz thats the only
option i have to get a good enough job. I cant impress anybody with my
exp. so i have to hope to be lucky to find a not-so-clever hiring
manager who would choose me over the really experienced types coz i have

these 4 dumb characters behind my name.
And hey anywayz a lot of candidates have a wrong notion of an interview.

An interview isint enough to get to know what a candidate is capable of
technically. A lot of times, it all boils down to how u get along with
the interviewer.

well to end my thread, i would like to also mention that the ccie
written is
no big deal either. Just like guys in here are doubtful of the ccnp's
merit
nowadays, they would for the ccie in the same way within 6 months.
i would take about 10 days of good study and 1 boson day after that to
get through the current ccie-written.

And finally, i would like to respect the experienced people out there
if. You
guys are the cool people who probably
the ccnp cert were meant for but are being pursued by more or less
newbies
like me.
But we are all humans, we all live in a capitalist economy and we all
want to make money and we all dont want it to take too long.
now, who wouldnt agree on that?