I think what happened was the guy that wrote this got his CCNP after
years of hard studying, and working on Cisco equipment. Now he has it,
he post that it is so easy so Cisco makes it harder. I am sorry, but a
person (not saying me) going for CCNA, it might seem like an impossible
task. After all the CCNA covers more areas then some of the other exams
I believe. My point is that every exam is hard, depending on the persons
experience.

Well now you have CCNP, you can post over and over how easy it is
instead of helping people in this newsgroup. What are you trying to do,
trying to get Cisco to make the test harder so you have job security?

Also if the CCNP was so easy for you, probably didn't do it right,
because between the 4 exams they cover a lot of material. And a lot of
the material is very relivant to the CCIE exams as well.

How about you stop posting garbage and post something useful to this
group. That's great you got your CCNP and now are looking down on
everyone. I am sure you don't like it when a CCIE does the same thing to
you. Could you check your big ego at the door.