Don't be giving people the wrong impression.  'If you have 6 month
experience working on internetworks, passing the CCNP is easy'. Please!
That is a bit ridiculous.  Unless you are working on a large network where
you have 6500's that you have to configure and maintain, and 7200's that you
have to configure and maintain with multiple routing protocols, then the
tests are not 'easy'.  Fact is, getting the CCNP is sometimes what allows
you to get that dream job where you have all that equipment at your
disposal.  I found my dream job and after I configured and troubleshot the
6500, I passed the Switching exam like nothing.  But if I didn't have the
chance to configure the thing from the start and set up VTP domains and the
VLANs and that sort of stuff, it would have been a struggle.  I got this job
because I was lucky. I was willing to take less money than other applicants
because I wanted the experience.  Before I had this job the CCNP seemed like
a year away.  Now that I am here, it is more like 3 months away.  That is
the difference from working where I was (corporate network with a 2500
router and a 1900 switch) to where I am (government network with 120
routers, multiple routing protocols, handful of 6500's and 7200's), and lots
of network traffic and WAN links to troubleshoot.

The point is, the CCNP is not easy.  Be prepared to study your butt off for
all of its tests as well as any other Cisco cert.

James