It seems I had to use IBGP to establish MPLS, so can u explain how can
we setup a MPLS network without BGP? Or maybe U mean using the static
route?

I should check the book I've got called "MPLS & VPN Architecture  &
Implement" of Cisco press (though it is translated very poor) but I had
not the book in my hand:(

By the way, is the book outdated?