From: Erick B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 5:18 AM
To: Mark Odette II; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: issue with PIX and dhcp ? [7:39269]

Why doesn't he just telnet/console into the PIX and do
a 'ip address dhcp ...' instead of rebooting? This
should renew it - at least this was working for me in
a PIX class I attended last week. I did ask the
instructor if you could change the MAC address on the
PIX due to ISPs locking DHCP down to a MAC address and
right nows theres not a way to change the MAC.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://movies.yahoo.com/