A couple of things come to mind:
a) I would like to see the show int bri0:1 to see if the B channnel came up.
b) I do not see a dialer map statement, without it the packet will not know
where to go.
c) I had a similar problem with encapsulation failed on the packet debugs.
The  Bri0:1 B channel was up, and the packets were being forwarded to the
Bri0 correctly. The problem was the ping packet on the other side had a
encapsulation failed. The issue was traced to needing a "PPP authentication
pap/CHAP" statement with the appropriate username shared secret password
combo. I don't know why it was needed, but I found it on TAC under
troubleshooting.